New hardwood floors look beautiful but with pets, children, and guests, you may be wondering how to keep them clean. Here are a few tips to keep your hardwood floors looking great without damaging them.
- Always wipe up spills immediately to protect your floors from water damage.
- Never use abrasive cleaners or brushes to scrub your hardwood floor. This can easily damage the surface.
- Use a cleaner specifically designed for hardwood floors.
- Never pour any cleaner or chemicals directly onto your flooring.
- Trim pets’ nails to prevent surface scratches when they are running or playing.
At Denver’s Choice Hardwood Floor Company, we love keeping our customers’ hardwood floors looking amazing. Need installation, repair, or dustless refinishing? Give us a call today!